Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a mandatory qualifying exam for a person to pursue a teaching career in any government school.
Every year, numerous candidates prepare for CTET and other State TETs like REET/UPTET/ BTET/MPTET/KTET and this exam is very competitive.This SmartBook contains the Best 2000 Questions selected from a pool of more than one Lakh questions bank. Testbook's Data Science Team has extracted and processed tons of data points like the speed of answering, maximum time taken to answer, accuracy trend on each question, confusion between two options, toppers & average student's performances, etc. from the students' responses on each question.
They have then drawn amazing comparative insights for you.
This book covers all the important topics of CTET and State TET exams. It covers all the variations of the questions types like factual questions,
Conceptual Understanding questions Assertion/Reasoning questions, Application-Based questions, Problem-solving questions, and Critical thinking questions.
• The best 2000 questions included in this SmartBook have been shortlisted based on performance data of students studying on Testbook's online platform.
• Machine Learning technology has been used to calculate the difculty level and ideal Time To Answer (TTA) the questions.
• Smart Answer Key is provided to analyze the comparative performance data for each question.
• Free live classes with super faculties are provided which will help in better understanding of concepts. Watch these live classes.
• Free Live quizzes are provided which will help you to practice more questions for exam and benchmark yourself at national level competition. Scan the QR Code and attempt daily Live quizzes to enhance your exam preparation.
• The option selection percentage provides the relevance of a particular option by showing the analysis of how many percentage of candidates have chosen a particular option.
1. Concept of Education
2. Concept of Teaching
3. Growth and Development
4. Socialization Process
5. Child-Centred and Progressive Education
6. Individual Differences
8. Language and Thought
9. Gender: A Social Construct
10. Assessment and Evaluation
11. Inclusive Education
13. Teaching Learning Process
14. ICT Based Teaching
15. Educational Policies
CTET and other State TETs like REET/UPTET/BTET/MPTET/KTET
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :