Over the years Advanced Accountancy has emerged as the definitive and comprehensive textbook on accountancy as it completely meets the requirements of students preparing for BCom, MCom, MBA, BBA and professional examinations conducted by different institutions, such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Indian Institute of Bankers, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
• Overhauled as per the Company Law 2013
• Solutions for Illustrative examples reworked in accordance with the new Company Law.
• More than 350 such illustrations
• More than 350 Objective type questions, 200 Essay types and 320 Practical problems
• Answers provided for all Practical problems
• Questions from recent examinations from renowned universities.
• Enactment of the Companies Act, 2013 and introduction of new schedules, particularly Schedule II and Schedule III concerning Depreciation and Financial Statements, respectively.
• Notification of 40 Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) by MCA for IFRS convergence in India.
• Replacement of AS 6: Depreciation Accounting with AS 10: Fixed Assets by AS 10: Property, Plant and Equipment.
• Enactment of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 and Banking Regulation (Amendment) Act 2017.
• Enactment of the Finance Act, 2017 and introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
• Concept of Component Accounting in the chapter "Recent Developments in Accounting".
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :