The book has been written for Business Law(s) paper of the BCom (Hons), Semester I, examination of University of Delhi and other Central Universities in accordance with their syllabi under Choice Based Credit System. Its contents have been largely extracted from the author's reputed title Business Law which has gained tremendous readership over the years. This book presents the subject matter tailor-made as per the revised course structure of the paper, to enable the students to possess a textbook that caters to their needs in full.
The book has been organized into four parts, namely, Law of Contract, Law of Sale of Goods, Law of Limited Liability Partnership, and Law of Information Technology.
The latest amendments to LLP Act, 2008 as brought by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, and also the IBC, 2016 have been incorporated in this edition of the book. The latest IT Rules for intermediaries which came in force on May 26, 2021 have also been incorporated.
• Learning objectives have been added for all chapters
• Online registration process of LLP
• LLP liquidation process under IBC, 2016
• Proposals by MCA to boost LLPs in India
• The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (which came into force on 26 May, 2021)
• Explains complicated provisions in easily comprehensible language with the help of illustrations and analogies
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :