"A Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics [Abstract Algebra] Volume III (Andhra Pradesh)" strictly covers the new curriculum for Semester III (2nd year, 1st semester). It covers types of Groups, Sub-Groups, Homomorphism, Permutations, Cyclic groups, and basic properties of Rings with reference to the revised syllabus with Highlighted topics and theorems included for making the book more comprehensive and co-curricular activities are provided at the end of the book to supplement the curriculum.
• Divided into 10 chapters, the book elucidates all theories in an apropos manner.
• Over 150 Theorems are provided to develop a deeper understanding of the underlying concepts.
• More than 400 solved examples and unsolved exercises strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts.
1. Binary Operations
4. Cosets and Lagrange's Theorem
5. Normal subgroups
6. Homomorphisms, Isomorphisms of Groups
7. Permutation Groups
8. Cyclic Groups
9. Rings, Integral Domains & Fields
10. Subrings, Ideals, Quotient Rings & Euclidean Rings
This book is designed for B.A./B. Sc. Mathematics students of Andhra Pradesh Universities.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :