Wason's Double Entry Book Keeping series for Classes XI and XII have been revised as per the latest CBSE curriculum. All the changes mentioned in the circulars issued by CBSE from time to time have been incorporated in the current edition. Part A of Class XII deals with "Financial Statements for Not-For-Profit Organisations" and "Accounting for Partnership Firms", while Part B deals with "Accounting for Companies".
• Theory in a simple and lucid language
• A large number and variety of illustrations giving sound knowledge of various concepts
• Format of solutions strictly as per the examination requirement
• Tutorial Notes providing sound conceptual base
• Must Remember Concepts
• Diagrams and Tables for easy understanding
• GST in accounting
• Treatment of Goodwill strictly as per AS-26
• Concept of Private Placement of Shares, Concept of Employees Stock Option Plan and Writing off/loss on Issue of Debentures
• A large number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Very Short Answer Type Questions & Answers at the end of each chapter
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :