S Chand's ISC Mathematics is structured according to the latest syllabus as per the new CISCE(Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations), New Delhi, for ISC students taking classes XI & XII examinations.
• Very easy approach to each topic with easily understandable explanations
• Large number of solved examples covering all possible types of questions
• Exercises containing quality questions of all types with Hints to selected questions to help the students to progress at a smooth pace
• Chapter Test at the end of each chapter for self-evaluation
• Topicwise Very Short Answer (VSA) Type Questions and MCQs have been given at the end of the book.
• Latest ISC Specimen Paper has been given to familiarise the students with the new format of question paper and weightage to different topics
• Previous ISC Examination questions up to 2019 and also selected questions from Engineering Entrance and other Competitive Examinations
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :