Lakhmir Singh's Science is a series of books for Classes 1 to 8 which conforms to the NCERT syllabus. The main aim of writing this
series is to help students understand difficult scientific for each class that is available concepts in a simple manner in easy language.
• Basic concepts of science explained in a simple yet effective manner.
• Simple and direct approach has been followed, sufficient for self-study.
• A large number of pictures and sketches of various scientific pr ocesses, procedures, everyday situations of scientific principles.
• Learning Objectives gives a bird's eye view of the topics covered in each chapter.
•;Know More are fun facts which add interesting information to the content.
• Activity encourages learning by doing and develops observation, data collection, and inferential skills.
•;Summary recapitulates the chapter in a point-wise manner.
•;HOTS give challenging opportunities to students to help them develop analytical skills.
• Ample practice to reinforce and test the concepts in each chapter.
• Answers of various questions given, wherever required.
• The digital content supplements book content through visuals, experiments, animations, interactive exercises and additional information.
APP-BASED VIDEOS 6 TO 8:
• My Studygear App enables students to access interesting videos related to the topics they have studied in the chapter. Two videos have been given for each chapter.
• VRX (Virutal Reality Experiences) App enables students to experience a whole new way of learning
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :