Author : H K Dass & Dr. Rama Verma
Price : 350.00 280.00
Introduction to Engineering Mathematics - Volume IV has been thoroughly revised according to the New Syllabi (2018 onwards) of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU, Lucknow). The book contains 13 chapters divided among five modules - Partial Differential Equations, Applications of Partial Differential Equations, Statistical Techniques - I, Statistical Techniques - II and Statistical Techniques - III.
With close to 400 Examples and 700 questions the textbook takes care of the understanding of concepts as well as retention and practice.
Since it is the first-time examinations would be held for this course, there are two book-end Model Test Papers so that the students may get the practice and not find any difficulty while answering their final examinations.
This book is designed for undergraduate students of engineering courses of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU, Lucknow).
Module - I: Partial Differential Equations
1. Linear and Non-Linear Partial Differential Equations
2. Linear Partial Differential Equations of Higher Order with Constant Coefficients
3. Equations Reducible to Linear Partial Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
Module - II: Applications of Partial Differential Equations
4. Partial Differential Equations: Applications
Module - III: Statistical Techniques - I
5. Statistical Techniques
6. Curve Fitting (Method of Least Squares)
7. Correlation and Regression
Module - IV: Statistical Techniques - II
8. Probability and Distribution
9. Binomial Distribution
10. Poisson Distribution
11. Normal Distribution
Module - V: Statistical Techniques - III
12. Tests of Significance (t-Test, F-Test, Chi Square Test)
13. Analysis of Variance and Statistical Quality Control
Model Test Paper - I
Model Test Paper - II
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S. Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926