Computer Oriented Statistical Methods has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R-18) of B.Tech. Second year (I Semester) students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad with effect from 2018-19 academic year
• Every chapter is followed by Objective Type Questions and Previous year GATE Questions.
• Book-end Statistical Tables and Solutions to JNTU (H) Question Papers.
2. Random Variables
3. Mathematical Expectation
4. Discrete Probability Distributions
5. Continuous Probability Distributions
6. Fundamental Sampling Distributions
8. Tests of Hypothesis (for Large Samples)
9. Test of Significance (Small Sample Tests)
10. Stochastic Processes & Markov Chains Statistical Tables
Solutions to JNTU (H) Question Papers (R18) Dec. 2019
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :