Dr. T.K.V. Iyengar: M.A., Ph.D., Former Professor of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Dr. B. Krishna Gandhi: M.Sc., Ph.D., Former Professor of Mathematics JNTU, Hyderabad, Former Vice Chancellor, JNTU, Anantapur.
S. Ranganatham: M.Sc., M.Phil., Former Head of the Department of Mathematics, Jawahar Bharathi Degree Collage, Kavali.
Dr. M.V.S.S.N. Prasad: M.Sc., P.G.D.C.A., Ph.D., Principal Department of Technical Education, Government. of A.P.
"Engineering Mathematics - II" has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R18) 2018 - 19 of the First year (Second Semester) B. Tech students of JNTU, Hyderabad. It covers differential equations, linear differential equations, multiple integrations, vector differentiation and integration lucidly and tend to enclose Previous Question Paper issues at suitable places and conjointly Previous GATE Questions at the end of every chapter for the benefit of the students.
· Strictly according to the revised syllabus (R18) 2018 - 19 of the 1st year (2nd Semester) B. Tech students of JNTU, Hyderabad
· Over 100 GATE 2020 Questions including previous question paper problems at appropriate places
· More than 600 solved examples, 100 objective type question and 550 unsolved exercises strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts
1. Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree
2. Differential Equations of First Order but not of the First Degree
3. Linear Differential Equations of Second and Higher Order
4. Multiple Integrals
5. Vector Differentiation and Vector Operators
6. Vector Integration
7. Vector Integral Theorems
•;Solutions to JNTU(H) Question Papers
• Regular Examination (R18), May - 2019
• Supplementary Examination (R18), Aug. - 2019
This book is designed for B.Tech. First Year (Second Semester) Students of JNTU Hyderabad.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :