Over the years, non-verbal reasoning has been an important part of aptitude tests across several recruitment processes as well as for competitive examination for admission to various courses. Much success depends on a candidate's performance in this section. Non-verbal questions appear in diagrammatic and pictorial form. Thus, a different kind of approach is required to tackle them. This book guides the candidates through carefully designed path to take on this subject by providing:
(a) All types of questions, in a classified, well arranged, and graded manner.
(b) A virtual question bank for practice that empower the candidate to deal with similar questions anywhere.
(c) A large number of solved examples.
(d) Complete solutions and clear understanding of the logic involved in the questions.
• Series • Analogy • Classification • Analytical Reasoning • Mirror-Images • Water-Images • Spotting Out The Embedded Figures • Completion of Incomplete Pattern • Figure Matrix • Paper Folding • Paper Cutting • Rule Detection • Grouping of Identical Figures • Cubes and Dice • Dot Situation • Construction of Squares and Triangles • Figure Formation & Analysis • Additional Questions with Answers
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade 'D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.