Take Off with Computers is a series of 8 books for classes 1 to 8 for computer science. It is based on Windows 7 and Office 2010. It has an application-based course structure which fulfils the need of learner and educator alike.
1.Check in - Learning objectives for the chapter to give a quick bird's eye view.
2. Boarding pass - Warm up activities at the start of the chapter to recapitulate or trigger a thinking process.
3. Check point - In-text activities after major sections.
4.Fact Lounge - Interesting facts related to the topic in hand.
5. Destination - Summary of the chapter in points for easy and quick revision.
6. Check out - Thoroughly graded exercises for assessing the concepts learnt in the chapter.
7. Hands-on Time - Comprehensive lab activities to apply the skills learnt in the classroom.
8. Cross the bridge - Activities reinforcing the all-important link between IT and other subjects.
Coursebooks, Web support, Teacher's CDs on request
S Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926