Author : Santosh Kumar Srivastava
Price : 395.00 316.00
Our NEET Foundation series is sharply focused for the NEET aspirants. Most of the students make a career choice in the middle school and, therefore, choose their stream informally in secondary and formally in senior secondary schooling, accordingly. If you have decided to make a career in the medical profession, you need not look any further! Adopt this series for Class 9 and 10 today.This series is also NCERT curriculum compliant. A learning path and mapping containing utility of topics in NEET and NCERT curriculum has been included in all the books in this series. Therefore, this series will boost your board prep as well. The difficult-grade and HOTS type questions will aid your preparation for other competitive examinations like NTSE and OLYMPIAD.
• Profusely illustrated with well-labelled, professionally made diagrams
• Tables containing "differences between" key biological processes and mechanisms, terms and objects, etc.
• End-of-chapter GLOSSARY OF KEY TERMS FOR NEET ORIENTATION and NEET-ORIENTATION QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (with explanation to selected questions)
• End-of-chapter NEET-TYPE MCQs with Answer Key
• Answers to all in-chapter and end-of-chapter questions of NCERT text
• A useful appendix on "Wildlife Conservation in India"
1. LIFE PROCESSES
1.1 NEET Oriented Text
1.2 Explanation of Chapter Associated Activities
2. CONTROL AND COORDINATION
3. REPRODUCTION IN ORGANISMS
4. HEREDITY AND EVOLUTION
5. OUR ENVIRONMENT
6. MANAGEMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
• Answer to NCERT In-Text Questions
• Solution to Chapter-end Exercises
• Glossary of Key Terms for NEET Orientation
• NEET Orientation Questions & Answers
• NEET Type MCQs
• Explanation of Selected Questions
• APPENDIX: Wildlife Conservation in India
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926