This book is very important for various SSC exams. It has a new way
of learning, different from the convenonal style of pracsing
quesons. This Smart Book contains the Best 4000 quesons. The
candidates will learn to emphasize on key details related to
problem-solving with the help of this Smart Queson Bank.
Testbook has designed Smart Book to reform the approach of
General Intelligence and Reasoning are included in the syllabus of all
the exams conducted by SSC. Comparavely easier than other
calculave secon like Numerical Aptude, you can score more
marks in General Intellectual Ability and Reasoning quesons, if you
prepare well for this secon.
Tips for SSC MTS, SSC GD Constable, SSC Stenographer
• Try solving basic Non-Verbal Reasoning and Puzzle quesons and
understand the logic behind the problem, After enough pracce,
you can create some quesons by yourself and solve them.
• Direcon Test is another important topic, you will be using the
basic addion and subtracon from this topic, however, if you
don't possess the knowledge of how the North, South, East, and
West direcons are represented on paper, you won't be able to
derive the correct answer.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier I, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO
• The logic becomes deeper and wider for these types of quesons.
For example, if you were playing with Linear Seang Arrangement
at the metric level here quesons of Circular Seang Arrangement
might appear in the exam.
• If you solve the same queson with the metric level approach, it
might take more me, but if you have pracsed short tricks and
tips as menoned in the Best 4000 Smart Queson Bank, you can
reduce the me consumed in the soluon.
• Given a large number of applicaons, SSC now conducts the
examinaon in different shifts and phases, the weightage of the
quesons and difficulty levels are also changed with the change in
• Best 4000 questions included in this Smart Book have been shortlisted on the basis of performance data of
students studying on Testbook's online platform.
• Machine Learning technology has been used to calculate the difƒOculty level and ideal Time To Answer (TTA)
• Smart Answer Key is provided to analyze the comparative performance data at each question.
• Free chapter-wise Video Lessons are provided to revise the concepts & tricks before starting the practice
which can be accessed by scanning the QR code.
After Solving the Questions Check the Smart Answer Key to:
• Check question-wise difƒOculty level and percentage of students who attempted it correctly or skipped it.
• See the detailed & comprehensive solutions of all questions at the end of every chapter.
1. Alphabet or Word Test
3. Blood Relations
5. Clock and Calendar
6. Coding Decoding
7. Direction and Distance
8. Missing Number
9. Non-Verbal Reasoning
10. Ordering and Ranking
12. Seating Arrangement
15. Venn Diagram
16. Verbal Reasoning
SSC MTS, SSC GD Constable, SSC CHSL, SSC Selection Post, SSC-CGL
(Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/ SI/ASI,
Income Tax etc.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :