Author : Aditi Singhal
Price : 299.00 239.20
This edition of the well-known book aims at helping students to sharpen their Vedic math techniques along with traditional math calculation methods to increase their calculation speed with accuracy. Methods and tricks for fast/quick calculation constitutes the main pillar of the book. This book will not only help students in their courses but also will help them cracking various competitive exam, especially which involve long and complex and tedious calculations. The sound pedagogical treatment will instil a lot of confidence among students and competitive exam aspirants.
• Step-by-step approach towards mathematical calculations
• Simple and easy language to facilitate better understanding
• General guidelines after each technique
• More than 500 solved examples to make the concepts very clear
• Exhaustive exercises for each topic
• Consolidated test papers at the end for easy revision
• Special chapter on the applications of Vedic Maths in school syllabuses and competitive exams
• Preface to the Third Edition
• Preface - Can I Become a Human Calculator?
• Why should I Calculate Mentally When I have a Calculator?
• What is Vedic Mathematics?
PART I - ARITHMETIC
0. Vedic Math-E-Magic
1. Two Basic Concepts of Vedic Mathematics
2. Multiplications with 99999…. in less than 5 seconds
3. Magic with 11
4. Multiplying by 12 (without using 12)
5. Subtraction at One Look
6. Checking Your Answers (removing silly mistakes)
7. Multiplication of Numbers Near the Bases
8. Multiplication by 5, 25, 50, 250, 500….
9. Vertical and Crosswise Multiplication
10. Interesting Squares
11. Finding Squares in One Line
14. Long Division in One Line (the crowning glory)
15. Square Roots in One Line
16. Cube Roots at a Glance
18. Magic Division
19. Check Divisibility by Prime Number
20. 500 Years Calendar
21. Finding HCF and LCM
22. Creating a Pythagorean Triplet
23. Dodging Times Tables Up To 99
PART II - ALGEBRA
24. Algebraic Multiplication
25. Factorizing Quadratic Expressions
26. Linear Equations in One Variable
27. Linear Equations (special types)
28. Simultaneous Linear Equations
29. Some More Tricks for Competitive Exams
30. Application of Vedic Maths in Competitive Exams
• Speed Enhancement Test Papers
• Vedic Maths Sutras and Sub-Sutras
• Vedic Maths Sutras (with their applications)
• Author's Profile
School students, teachers, and professionals, and a must for those appearing for competitive exams, like UPSC-CSAT, SCRA; MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); CAT; GRE; SSC; Railway and Bank exams, etc.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S. Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926