This is Bengali version of one of the most popular books by Dr R S Aggarwal Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning. The book carefully guides the candidates through faster, shorter, and intelligent paths to take up the study of both the parts of the book, namely, Verbal, and Non-Verbal Reasoning. Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before, with more than 4000 questions supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of the book. Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory. They are followed by sets of a wide variety of questions for practice. Latest & Updated: The book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
1. It is completely revised to enable better understanding and application of knowledge.
2. The huge repository of the problems will enable aspirants to understand the exam patterns and build prociency in solving questions.
3. The book comprises a variety of problems followed by apt solutions along with previous years' questions from various competitive examinations.
4. Each chapter of the book provides lucid, explicit, and concise denitions and explanations of the basic principles.
• WB-PSC (Civil Services - Prelims and Main); WB-PSC (Assistant Teacher); WB-SSC; WB-Railways Group D and Technical & Non-Technical; WB-Gram Panchayat; WB-Agricultural Officers; WB-Group D; WB-ICDS
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD & IDBI Bank Executive Officers
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/ SI/ASI, Income Tax etc
• LIC/GIC/UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC—CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ';D' & other technical & non-technical exams
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :