Over the years, Objective General Knowledge has been an indispensable book for the aspirants of different competitive examinations. Its popularity among its readers has never ebbed despite the presence of so many competing books from other publishers. To ensure this book retains the place of "first choice" among the readers, it has been revised in accordance with the current pattern and trends in various competitive examinations. Original questions (based on memory) from exams like SSC-SI, RBI-Officers Grade, State Services Examinations, Banking, CDS, Indian Railways and several others have been added in different sections of the book—General Science, History, Indian Polity, Economics, Geography, and General Awareness.
(a) Virtual question bank comprising several thousand MCQs covering all the above subjects.
(b) Segregation of questions under separate headings to help the candidates to focus on each type of questions at a time.
(c) Specially designed Model Sets to present Matching Type Questions, Questions on Assertion-Reason and those based on Diagrams.
1. General Science
3. Indian Polity
6. General Awareness • Additional Questions with Answers
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBIPO/ Clerical; NABARD & IDBI Bank Executive Officers
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc
• LIC/GIC/UIICO AAOs, etc.
• UPSC—CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ';D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exams
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc