Biology for NEET comprises a comprehensive set of question and answers based on current trends in the NEET. Strictly following the NCERT course/chapter structure, the book aims at preparing the students for competing in the medical entrance examinations in a better way. For convenience and to plan for the examinations effectively, questions have been arranged both chapter-wise and topic-wise, and explanation have been provided for answers. Further, to assess the students' level of preparation, Advanced Level Questions (ALQs) and Assertion-Reason Questions have been provided in each chapter. Also, the book has numerous previous years' questions to brush-up their knowledge.
• Based on the latest pattern of the examinations.
• Questions arranged chapter-wise and topic-wise in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Advanced Level Questions (ALQs) and Assertion-Reason Questions have been provided in each chapter.
• Sufficient practice sets and test papers.
• Previous years' question papers included.
Unit-1: Diversity in the Living World
• The Living World • Biological Classification • Plant Kingdom • Animal Kingdom
Unit-2: Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals
• Morphology of Flowering Plant • Anatomy of Flowering Plant • Structural Organisation in Animals
Unit-3: Cell: Structure and Functions
• Cell: The Unit of Life • Biomolecules • Cell Cycle and Cell Division
Unit-4: Plant Physiology
• Transport in Plants • Mineral Nutrition • Photosynthesis • Respiration in Plants • Plant Growth and Development
Unit-5: Human Physiology
• Digestion and Absorption • Breathing and Exchange of Gases • Body Fluids and their Circulation • Excretory Products and Their Elimination • Locomotion and Movement • Neural Control and Coordination • Chemical Coordination and Integration