Biology for NEET comprises a comprehensive set of question and answers based on current trends in the NEET. Strictly following the NCERT course/chapter structure, the book aims at preparing the students for competing in the medical entrance examinations in a better way. For convenience and to plan for the examinations effectively, questions have been arranged both chapter-wise and topic-wise, and explanation have been provided for answers. Further, to assess the students' level of preparation, Advanced Level Questions (ALQs) and Assertion-Reason Questions have been provided in each chapter. Also, the book has numerous previous years' questions to brush-up their knowledge.
• Based on the latest pattern of the examinations.
• Questions arranged chapter-wise and topic-wise in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Advanced Level Questions (ALQs) and Assertion-Reason Questions have been provided in each chapter.
• Sufficient practice sets and test papers.
• Previous years' question papers included.
• Reproduction in Organisms • Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants • Human Reproduction • Reproductive Health
Unit-2: Genetics and Evolution
• Principle of Inheritance and Variation • Molecular Basis of Inheritance • Evolution
Unit-3: Biology In Human Welfare
• Human Health and Disease • Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production • Microbes in Human Welfare
• Biotechnology: Principles and Processes • Applications of Biotechnology
• Organism and Population • Ecosystem • Biodiversity and Conservation • Environmental Issues