Inorganic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced Volume 1 is a comprehensive book providing an inclusive coverage of the subject as per the guidelines of the JEE Main and Advanced.
The book offers a quick revision of concepts and ample number of questions, thus facilitating conceptual understanding and an exhaustive practice to solve problems.
• Exhaustive text that does not leave out any explanation
• Promotes conceptual understanding rather than rote learning
• Provides quick revision of concepts
• Offers enough practice to solve problems, providing answers and hints
• Solved question papers
• Structure of Atom • Periodic Classification • Chemical Bonding • Hydrogen and its Compounds • s-Block Elements—Group-IA (1): Alkali Metals • Group-IIA (2): Alkaline Earth Metals • p-Block Elements—Group-III A (13) Boron Family • Group-IV (A) (14): Carbon Family • Appendix-I: Units and Conversion Factors • Appendix-II: Hydration, Hydrolysis and Solubility • Appendix-III: Strength of Acids • Appendix-IV: Atomic Weights • Appendix-V: Electron Affinities of Elements • Appendix-VI: Ionization Energies of Elements • Appendix-VII: Thermodynamic Properties of Various Substances • JEE Main 2017 Paper, with Solution • JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1, with Solution • JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 2, with Solution