Inorganic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced Volume 2 is a comprehensive book providing an inclusive coverage of the subject as per the guidelines of the JEE Main and Advanced.
The book offers a quick revision of concepts and ample number of questions, thus facilitating conceptual understanding and an exhaustive practice to solve problems.
• Exhaustive text that does not leave out any explanation
• Promotes conceptual understanding rather than rote learning
• Provides quick revision of concepts
• Offers enough practice to solve problems, providing answers and hints
• Solved question papers
• Group-VA (15): Nitrogen Family • Group-VIA (16): Oxygen Family • Group-VIIA (17): Halogens • Group 18: Noble Gases • The d- and f-Block Elements—Transition and Inner Transition Elements • Coordination Compounds • Metallurgy • Qualitative Analysis • Appendix-I: Ionization Constants of Weak Acids • Appendix-II: Solubility Product Constants • Appendix-III: Instability Constants • Appendix-IV: Properties of Inorganic Compounds • Appendix-V: Colors of Common Inorganic Compounds • JEE Main 2017 Paper, with Solution • JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1, with Solution • JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 2, with Solution