Mastering of Physics Volume I, judiciously combines theory and practice with the right emphasis on solved examples and exercises enabling the students to understand the concepts better. The rich pedagogy and systematic approach enhances the student' learning experience. The book aims to provide focused exposure and practice of the different question types asked in the IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance examinations. All questions are followed by answers and detailed explanations.
• An Questions arranged topic-wise in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Completely solved examples along with practice questions.
• Additional solved examples given at the end of each chapter.
• Rapid revision and Master Tips given to simplify the learning.
• Previous year question papers included.
• More than 3500 questions and 1000 solved examples are given.
1. Units and Dimensions, 2. Mathematical Tools, 3. Linear Kinematics-I: Rectilinear
Motion (Motion in One Dimension), 4. Linear Kinematics-II: Projectile Motion, 5. Linear
Kinematics-III: Relative Velocity, 6. Newton's Laws of Motion and Friction, 7. Circular
Motion, 8. Work, Power and Energy, 9. Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision,
10. Rotational Dynamics, 11. Gravitation, 12. Simple Harmonic Motion, 13. Properties of
Matter, 14. Fluid Mechanics, 15. Calorimetry and Thermal Expansion, 16. Kinetic Theory
of Gases and Thermodynamics, 17. Heat Transfer, 18. Waves in a String, 19. Sound
Waves • Index
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :