Trigonometry for Main and Advanced is a part of the series of five books in Mathematics aimed at providing detailed, mapped coverage of the subject to the latest pattern of JEE. The book adopts a unique objective approach to guidance through which a student can acquire mastery of the concepts and the skills required to tackle questions asked in different formats in JEE Main and Advanced, as well as in other regional engineering entrance examination. It uses a right mix of illustrations and examples to explain concepts and help students develop problem-solving skills accurately and arrive at a solution in a limited time.
• Chapters are divided under heads to cover the syllabi of JEE Main and Advanced
• Important points of the topics have been highlighted in the text. "Notes" comprise some extra points related to the topics to enrich the students.
• Solved Examples and detailed explanation given to help tackle the problems systematically.
• Answer/Solutions to all the questions provided.
• Questions have been divided into several types:
Single Correct Answer Type
Multiple Correct Answer Type
Passage Based, etc.
Previous Years' JEE Questions.
• Logarithms • Trigonometrical Ratios, Functions and Identities • Trigonometric Equations • Inverse Trigonometric Functions • Solutions and Properties of Triangle • Appendix-A: Chapter-wise JEE Main 2017 Solved Question Paper • Appendix-B: Chapter-wise JEE Advanced 2017 Solved Question Paper • Appendix-C: Logarithm Tables\\