The book is an effective resource for the preparation of Geography papers of UGCNET/ JRF/SET exams. It contains MCQs on relevant topics such as Geomorphology, Oceanography, Economic Geography and Geography of India. The book is also a unique and well-structured resource as (a) it can be used with any good textbook in undergraduate or postgraduate course, (b) it can be used with any preparation system because it meshes with any lesson plan, learning approach or teaching methodology, and (c) it would help aspirants calculate their learning quotient and make their preparation and assessment better.
• Special Practice Zone for both papers
• MCQs classified as per the syllabus notified by the UGC
• MCQs distributed as per significance of the chapter in the syllabus
• Both fact-based and analytical MCQs
• Question bank on reading comprehension - a good resource for Paper III
• Previous years' question papers
• Geomorphology • Climatology • Oceanography and Bio-Geography • Geographic Thought • Population and Settlement Geography • Economic Geography • Political, Social and Cultural Geography • Regional Planning • Geography of India • Cartography • Statistics • Images • Reading Comprehension • Special Practice Zone for Paper-II • Special Practice Zone for Paper-III • Previous Years' Papers - Paper II • Previous Years' Papers - Paper III