1. Objective Of The Book: To Serve As A Tutor At Home
2. Nature of the Book: A Self Study Text Book
3. Coverage of the Book: Strictly As Per Syllabus
4. Quality of the Text: Standard & Authentic
5. Language of the Text: Simplest Meant To Serve Beginners
6. Presentation of the Text: Teach Yourself Style
7. Approach of the Text: To the Point
8. Paragraph of the Text: Under Suitable Heading/Sub- Heading
9. Important Formats/Formulae: Highlighted Through Eye- Catching Screens
10. Organisation Of Chapter: Uniform Fewer than Four Headings, Viz. Text Supported By Suitable Illustrations, Solved Problems
11. Over 150 Exhibits: To acquaint students with various Practical Steps.
12. Over 300 Illustrations : To aid better understanding of the Text along with necessary Working Notes and Alternative Solutions (if any).
13. Over 300 solved Practical Problems: To provide Opportunity for more Practice.
14. Over 150 Professional Examination Problems: To make the students familiar with the Examination Problems.
15. Over 250 As Problems: To enable Students to revise Important as Problems.
16. Revised Schedule VI: All Problems solved as per Revised Schedule VI.
17. Financial Instruments: Three Separate Chapters cover the Practical Applications of AS 30, AS 31, AS 32
18. Appendix: CA Final Examination Paper May 2012 (Solved)
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :