Price : 360.00 288.00
Engineering Chemistry is written for 1st year, 1st Semester Engineering students (all
branches) of ANNA University. This book lends further support for their conviction that
the engineering graduate who knows the differences in chemical properties of alternative
materials and who understands the general chemical principles on which their behaviour
depends will prove to be a better and more successful than one who does not.
• The book is written for students keeping in view of their professional requirement into
their practical life.
• The book embodies chapters which are of basic importance.
• Each chapter consists of updated information, in view of the recent developments.
• Book includes discussion of basic physiochemical principles, practical applications
• Examples given in chapters contains systematic methods of problem solving and
• Enquiring questions are given in all the chapters.
1. Water and Its Treatment
2. Surface Chemistry
4. Alloys and Phase Rule
5. Fuels and Combustion
6. Energy Sources
7. Storage Devices
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926