The book entitled An Introduction to Public Finance (Fiscal Economics) is an introductory textbook on Public Finance. The book presents the basic coverage of elements of Public Finance. Although a number of good number of good books by foreign as well as Indian authors are available on the subject, they are above the standard of an average student. Hence, this book is mainly written based on the requirement of average students.
• Provides a precise & concise exposition of the principles & theories
• Written in a lucid & easy to understand language
• Incorporates chapter-end exercises in the form of objective type questions including questions asked in different competitive examinations such as Indian civil services, Indian economic service, UGC tests for JRF & Lectureship, etc. these exercises will provide students with an idea of the pattern of questions which are likely to be set in different examination.
• Also covers most of the parts of the syllabi of autonomous colleges of Indian universities.
• Introduction • Public Revenue • Taxable Capacity • Impact, Incidence & Shifting of a Tax • Public Expenditure • Public Debt • Deficit Financing • Fiscal Policy • Financial Administration & Budget • Federal Finance • Local Finance • War Finance