The book has been designed for the Commerce students of all universities of Uttar Pradesh.
A section on Management in Ancient India has been especially added to take care of the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020. This section outlines the Indian values system and use of Dharma in all the economic and material activities of human beings.
• Chapter objectives in each chapter.
• Managerial Insight provided in each chapter, which focuses on real-life situations and managerial issues involved in various Indian companies.
• Case studies in each chapter.
• Chapter-end summaries and exercises for practice.
PART I AN OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT
1. Understanding the Management Process
2. Evolution of Management Thinking
PART II PLANNING, DECISION MAKING AND ORGANIZING
4. Decision-Making Process and Creative Problem-Solving
5. Organizational Structure and Design: Creating Flexible Organization
PART III DIRECTION, LEADING AND CONTROLLING
6. Motivating and Satisfying Employees
7. Leadership: Developing Vision to Transforming Organizations
8. Communicating in the Age of Internet
9. Managerial Control and Techniques
PART IV Contemporary Issues in Management
10. Contemporary Management Thinking
11. Strategic Change: Managing Change and Renewal
12. Knowledge Management and Learning Organizations
13. Managing Diversity
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :