• For M.Com., MBA, MFC, MBE, M.A(Eco.),MCA, B.Com(H), B.Com(P),B.A.(H)Eco,BBA,BBS,BBE, B.A., etc. of all Indian Universities. Also for CA., ICWA, IAS, and other Equivalent Competitive Examinations.
• Presents a clear, simple, systematic and comprehensive exposition of the methods, principles and techniques of statistics in various disciplines with special reference of commerce, management, economics and business.
• A large number of solved (about 1500) problems and unsolved (nearly 3000) problems have been included to enable the user of statistical techniques and methods in commerce, economics, management and other related areas.
1. Statistics - Definition, Scope and Distrust
2. Classification and Tabulation of Data
3. Diagrammatic and Graphic Presentation of Data
4. Measures of Central Tendency or Averages
5. Measures of Dispersion
6. Skewness, Moments and Kurtosis
7. Correlation Analysis
8. Regression Analysis
9. Time Series and Forecasting
10. Index Numbers
11. Probability and Bayes' Theorem
12. Random Variable and Mathematical Expectation
13. Theoretical Distributions
14. Statistical Decision Theory
16. Theory of Estimation
17. Statistical Inference-Tests of Significance
18. Chi-Square Test And Goodness of Fit
19. F-Distribution and Analysis of Variance
20. Association of Attributes
21. Interpolation and Extrapolation
22. Partial and Multiple Correlation and Regression
23. Statistical Quality Control
24. Non-Parametric Methods
25. Special Theoretical Distributions
26. Factorial Analysis
27. Revision Techniques [Results and Formulae - Chapterwise]
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :