This book adopts a fresh approach to the study of Financial Management, keeping in view the specific requirements of the students those appearing in the MBA (Semester II) Examination under VTU, Karnataka. It follows a student-friendly approach enriched with extensive pedagogical features which impart distinct character to the book.
• Each chapter has been uniformly organized under three main headings, viz, theoretical aspect supported by illustrations, worked-out problems and exercise.
• Numerous worked-out problems along with equal number of problem under exercises
• Alternative solutions and Tutorial Notes for selected problems
• After theoretical discussion of some special topics, mathematical illustration for better understanding
• Stop & Think Note narrating the essence of the discussion
• Introduction to Financial Management • Indian Financial System • Sources of Financing • Time Value of Money • Cost of Capital • Capital Budgeting/Investment Decisions • Working Capital Management • Capital Structure • Leverage • Dividend Policy • Emerging Issues in Financial Management