• For B.B.A., B.B.S., B.C.A., B.I.B.F., I.C.W.A., B.Com., M.Com., M.C.A., M.B.A. etc. students of different Indian Universities.
• Every concept has been explained with the help of solved examples.
• Working rules, showing the various steps for the applications of formulae have also been given.
• The diagrams and graphs have been neatly and correctly drawn in such a way that the students have the complete understanding of the problem by simple looking at them
1. Statistical Description Of Data 2. Measures Of Central Tendency Or Averages 3. Measures Of Dispersion Or Variation 4. Correlation Analysis 5. Regression Analysis 6. Probability And Bayes Theorem 7. Random Variable And Mathematical Expectation ..... ...
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :