The special features of this book are:
1) Book covers syllabi of 90% Indian Universities.
2) Only book available in market which contains case studies in each and every chapter.
3) Chapter-28 is given as case study method with guidelines and case studies.
4) The book has been written in simple and self- learning style.
5) Key concepts and ideas is every chapter are highlighted in bold.
1. Concept And Mature Of Management 2. Evolution Of Management Thought 3. Management Process 4. Social Responsibility Of Business 5. Coordination 6. Nature And Process Of Planning 7. Method And Types Of Plans 8. Forecasting And Decision-Making 9. Management Information System 10. Organizing Functions 11. Departmentation And Organization Structure 12. Authority And Responsibility 13. Delegation And Decentralisation 14. Organisation Chart And Manual 15. Nature And Scope Of Staffing 16. Training And Development 17. Performance Appraisal And Promotion 18. Direction And Supervision 19. Motivation And Morale 20. Leadership 21. Communication 22. Process Of Control 23. Techniques Of Managerial Control 24. Organisational Conflicts And Grievances 25. Organisational Change 26. Management By Objectives And Workstress 27. Total Quality Management 28. Case Study Method
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :