" Probability and Statistics " is written strictly according to the revised syllabus 2020-21 (R20) of B. Tech 2nd year (Second semester) C.S.E. and Allied Branches of CSE students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It covers Descriptive Statistics and Methods for Data Science, Correlation and Curve Fitting, Probability and Distributions, Sampling Theory, Tests of Hypothesis and tend to enclose Previous Question Paper issues at suitable places and conjointly Previous GATE Questions at the end of every chapter for the benefit of the students.
· Strictly according to the revised syllabus 2020-21 (R20) of B. Tech. II year (Second semester) C.S.E. and allied branches of CSE students of JNTU, Kakinada.
· Over 100 GATE 2020 Questions including previous question paper problems at appropriate places
UNIT - I
1. Descriptive Statistics
2. Measures of Central Tendency and Variability
UNIT - II
5. Curve Fitting
UNIT - III
7. Random Variables & Distribution Functions
8. Mathematical Expectation
9. Discrete Probability Distributions
10. Continuous Random Variables & Distributions
UNIT - IV
11. Sampling Distributions
UNIT - V
13. Test of Hypothesis
14. Test of Significance (Small Samples)
This book is designed for B.Tech. Second Year (Second Semester CSE & IT) Students of JNTU Kakinada.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :