• It has been revised and brought up-to-date in accordance with the latest syllabi, to meet the needs of the students and teachers alike.
• This book has been prepared to enable the students to give a correct and to the pint answer to questions set in the examination.
• The answers have been arranged under various heads and subheads to faciliate the students to remember various steps. In accordance with the modern style of questions have been included to cover the entire syllabus.
Section-I: Mechanics and Properties of Matter: 1. Vectors, 2. Co-ordinate System,
3. Conservation of Momentum and Energy, 4. Moment of Inertia and Rigid Body
Dynamics, 5. Frames of Reference, 6. Gravitation, 7. Motion under a Central Force,
8. Rockets and Satellites, 9. Elastic and Inelastic Collisions, 10. Relativity, 11. Elasticity,
12. Surface Tension, 13. Viscosity, 14. Classical Mechanics (Lagrangian and Hamiltonian
Formulation), Section-II: Waves, Vibrations and E.M. Theory: 1. Simple Harmonic
Motion, 2. Damped Simple Harmonic Motion, 3. Forced Oscillator and Resonance,
4. Coupled Oscillators, 5. Transverse Waves, 6. Longitudinal Waves, 7. Interference,
Beats, Stationary Waves, Doppler Effect and Ultrasonics, 8. Electromagnetic Waves,
9. Fourier Analysis, Section-III: Electricity and Magnetism: 1. Vector Calculus,
2. Coulomb's Law and Electric Field, 3. Gauss's Theorem and Its Applications, 4. Electric Potential, 5. Electric Fields in Dielectrics, 6. Electric Current 7. Fields of Charges in Motion, 8. The Magnetic Field, 9. Magnetism in Matter, 10. Electromagnetic Induction, 11. Alternating Currents
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :