Dr. Archana R. Chaudhari: M.Sc., Ph.D., Associate Professor and HOD Department of Applied Chemistry & Dean Academics, Priyadarshini Bhagwati College of Engineering, Nagpur
Dr. Aditi S. Pandey: M.Sc., Ph.D., Assistant Professor Department of Applied Chemistry, Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur
"Energy and Environment" is written exclusively for B. Tech. First semester students of various branches as per the revised syllabus of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur (RTMNU, Nagpur). It includes important topics such as Solid Fuels, Dulong's and Goutal's formula for calculation of theoretical calorific value of solid fuel, Knocking, Photolysis of water, Liquid and Nuclear Fuels, Industrial Pollution, Cement and Petroleum Industry and Conducting and Biodegradable Polymers.
· Five units covering methodical introduction, historical background and discussion of concepts
· Every unit conclude ';points to remember' and ';interesting facts and information' for making students aware of facts and the latest developments
· University Question Bank, Numerical and Multiple-Choice Questions at the end of each chapter for better understanding of the concepts.
1. Basics of Energy and Solid Fuel
2. Liquid and Gaseous Fuel
3. Alternate Sources of Energy and Waste to Energy Conversion
4. Environmental impacts of Energy Technologies
5. Advanced Materials for Sustainable Development
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :