Hi, friends! We are Bob and Bini, and we are here to take you on a fantastic journey of learning. In this adventure, we have a set of four themes to explore - I Am Special, World Around Me, Travel and Holidays and Nature. These themes, aligned to the NCF 2023, tap into your natural curiosity to motivate and excite you to learn more. The theme-based approach builds a bridge between different topics, subjects and skills. It helps you see the connections in the world around you, leading to more creativity and innovation.
• Tasks mapped to the curricular goals and competencies mentioned in the NCF 2023
• Thematic approach taps on the learners' prior knowledge, giving them confidence and opening their minds to new information
• Theme-based learning integrates Literacy, Numeracy and General Awareness using themes, with tasks for Art-Integrated Learning
• Topics in the themes are introduced through pictures, stories, rhymes and songs to keep the learners engaged and interested
• The practice sheets and activity sheets are aligned to the themes and concepts covered in the theme books
• Theme culmination activities summarise the complete theme and allow a smooth transition into the next theme
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :