"The English Cruise is an integrated skills course, based on insightful experiences of practising teachers and ELT
experts,as well as the transformation taking place in the classroom methodology keeping in view the changing linguistic and communicative needs of the learners. It follows the fundamentals of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2023 and aims at fostering skills required for the 21st century."
· A wide range of poetry and prose from different literary genres and across the globe, aimed to develop comprehension skills and create global citizens
· A carefully graded grammar syllabus with structures, comprehensive rules and tasks which lead to its usage
· A study skills section on spelling, pronunciation, dictionary research, and punctuation
· Writing tasks to promote creative, imaginative, and critical thinking skills
· Projects to develop interpersonal and reference skills as well as an ability to process information
· Art Corner to provide opportunities for art-integrated learning and out-of-the box creative thinking
· Listening and speaking activities to help build oralaural competence
· Values and life skills tasks to promote social and emotional awareness and a positive attitude
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :