"This new edition of Friends of the Earth is a carefully graded series on Environmental Studies for classes 1-5. It has been especially designed as per the latest guidelines provided in the National
Education Policy (NEP) 2020, as well as the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2023. "
"• Let us Begin, a warm-up to trigger interest of the learners in the chapter
• As a Matter of Fact is an interesting snippet of information
• Take a break has in-text activities and inquirybased questions
• Mind Map provides a visual recall of the chapter at a quick glance
• Let us Think has (HOTS) questions to nourish thinking abilities
• Let us Have Fun includes fun-filled and skill-based activities
• Do and Learn is a montage of colourful hands-on activities
• Test Papers facilitate assessment of the concepts learnt"
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :