"New Knowledge Quest, a general knowledge series for Classes 1-8, is thoroughly researched and intuitively curatedto deliver to students, not just questions and answers but also insights and ideas on how to process information intoknowledge. Guided by NCERT curriculum recommendations, the series is planned meticulously to help the readerbecome a skilled observer of the world. The student's learning transcends the visible questions or puzzles and becomesa process, whereby the student makes connections in all that he or she reads, hears, watches, and experiences. To make the reader a seeker: that is our goal in Knowledge Quest.
• Smartly curated themes such as Nature, Literature, Sports, and History which crossover from school curriculum into the real world, thus bringing the subjects alive
• Pertinent, contemporary themes: Work-Based Learning (Occupations), shared global legacies (Our Heritage), citizens responsibilities (Social Awareness)
• Content, concepts, and syntax rooted in an understanding of students' awareness levels and linguistic skills
• Conversational writing style, which appears playful due to its inherent wordplay but is scientifically and intuitively graded to the comfort zone of each age group
• Creative and interactive formats, such as crossword, acrostic, word maze, anagram, map activity, and multiple-choice questions, to encourage students to think out of the box
• Pop-up information nuggets to sharpen students' learning curves and set them thinking
• Crisp, attractive infographics to illuminate subjects such as India's armed forces
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :