My Alphabet Tree 0A and 0B have been planned and conceptualised for children to introduce them to letters of the English alphabet. Children will learn to read and write them and associate them with pictures. Interesting preschool activities in the books help children grasp the concepts easily.
• Use of the method of word-picture association to make it easier for children to identify objects
• Introduction to formation of letters through use of directional arrows
• Use of interesting activities to introduce concepts
• Development of cognitive skills, fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination
• Enrichment of vocabulary
• Revision exercises at regular intervals to reinforce concepts learnt
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :