This edition of ISC Chemistry for Class XI (Volumes 1 and 2) has been thoroughly revised in the light of the new syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
• The book has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus. SI units have been used in the book.
• A detailed treatment of the subject matter has been given in a very lucid language.
• The text has been followed by a large number of Solved Examples to help the readers understand the subject matter thoroughly and to solve the complicated numerical problems.
• A large number of problems for practice have been given in each chapter. These problems will help the students to assess themselves and to prepare well for the forthcoming examinations including various competitive examinations.
• A number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), along with the solutions, have also been given at the end of each chapter.
• Previous years' questions from IIT JEE and NEET have been provided at the end of each chapter for the benefit of students.