"Journey through Science is a series of books that conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework 2023. The series has been written with a child-centric approach that arouses curiosity in children and helps to develop
analytical and reasoning skills in them. The multicoloured layout with lively illustrations makes the book attractive, interesting, and understandable to students. These books are supported with digital resources and Teacher's books for each class.
• Basic concepts of science explained in a simple yet effective manner.
• Chapter introduction in story form to make the content more interesting.
• Curricular Goals gives a bird's eye view of the topics covered in each chapter.
• Let's Recall gives a quick recall of the previously learned concepts.
• Let's Try contains ample activities to develop scientific attitude and observation, data collection and inferential skills.
• Did You Know includes fun facts which add interesting information to the content.
• Brain Teaser has higher order thinking skill-based questions that helps students to develop analytical skills.
• What have I leaned today? are in-text questions for quick assessment of the concepts.
• Key Terms enables students to understand the meaning of difficult terms.
• Let's Look Back recapitulates the chapter in a point-wise manner.
• Mind map gives a quick recap of the chapter in the form of infographics.
• Practice Time contains a variety of questions for practice.
• Competency Based Questions assess student's ability to apply their knowledge and skills in real life or practical situations.
• Explore covers various NEP elements in the form of interesting activities and projects.
• STEAM Project contains activities that integrate concepts and principles from the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
• Additional worksheets for each chapter provide more practice."
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :