This is a completely revised book in line with ';Outcome Based Education (OBE)' that is currently being followed by most universities. Also, the engineering drawings in the book have been prepared using the latest version of AuotCAD.
The book has all the assessment tools like assessment exercise, short answer questions with answers, fill in the blanks and multiple choice questions (MCQs).
A special feature of this book is that free downloads of (i) additional learning material, (ii) PowerPoint presentations and (iii) video lectures are available on the author's website www.EGlive.in.
After completing this book, the students will be able to
• preform free-hand sketching of basic geometrical constructions and of multiple views of objects
• execute orthographic projections of lines and plane surfaces
• draw projections of solids and development of surfaces
• prepare isometric and perspective projection of simple solids
• demonstrate computer-aided drafting