This book "Engineering Mathematics-III" is designed to serve as textbook for third semester B.E., VTU syllabus based on Choice Based Credits System. The topics included Fourier Series, Fourier & Z-Transform, Statistical Methods & Numerical Methods, Vector Integration and Calculus of Variations.
• Each Chapter begins with an introduction outlining the contents and objectives.
• Many problems are taken from various universities papers
• Both theory and problems have been explained using necessary diagrams
• Exercises problems with answers along with "Beating Memory " helps the students to recapitulate the learning from the chapters
• The step by step procedures used for solving conceptual problems strengthen the confidence level of the students to face tougher examination like GATE, GRE, IES etc.