"Engineering Physics" is as per the Common syllabus for Civil, Mechanical, Automobile Engineering, ME (M), MME, Mining and Petroleum Engineering branch students pursuing their B.Tech degree course in JNTU Hyderabad, Hyderabad. The book covers all the topics mentioned in the latest syllabus. In each chapter, the fundamental concepts pertinent to the topic are highlighted and the in-between continuity is emphasized. The book satisfies the thirst of the inquisitive student and at the same time it provides material to such students whose main concern is about getting through the examinations.
• Throughout the book attention is given to the proper presentation of concepts and practical applications are cited to highlight the technological aspects.
• Objective questions both multiple choices and fill up the blanks along with answers are included at the end of each chapter.
• Review questions are given to give the student an idea of likely questions that appear in examinations.
• Worked out examples are included in the text in order to expedite the learning process of students of all hues.
1. Introduction to Mechanics
2. Harmonic Oscillations
3. Waves in One Dimension
4. Wave Optics
5. Lasers and Fibre Optics • Review Questions
• Multiple Choice Questions
• Answers to Multiple Choice Questions
• Fill up the Blanks