Mathematics-II (Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations and Complex Variable) for the paper BSC-104 of the latest AICTE syllabus has been written for the second semester engineering students of Indian universities. Paper BSC-104 is common for all streams except CS&E students. The book has been planned with utmost care in the exposition of concepts, choice of illustrative examples, and also in sequencing of topics. The language is simple, yet accurate. A large number of worked-out problems have been included to familiarize the students with the techniques to solving them, and to instil confidence.
Authors' long experience of teaching various grades of students has helped in laying proper emphasis on various techniques of solving difficult problems.
• "To the point", straight-forward explanation of the topics.
• More than 350 problems along with step-by-step completely worked-out solutions
• Approximately 700 exercise problems, along with answer key
• Theorems duly accompanied by proofs/derivations/verification as well as applications
• Large number of applications of theorems, equations and laws