* This concise handbook indicates that it focuses on the fundamental concepts and laws of electronic engineering.For detailed information,the reader way consult and literature cited in the bibliography.
* It offers a new and refreshing approach to the subject emphasizing basic physical concepts and mathematical results along with their interpretation without entering into lengthy derivations.Simple analogies are drawn from everyday lifw to family instil the concepts.
* End of chapter discussions and problems help in arousing reader's interest and consolidating knowledge.they form an integral part of subject development and must be attempted to acquire competence and understanding.
* One of the main developments in the teaching of electronics and electricity has been the widespread availability of sophisticated computer software and its adoption by educational institutions.Such software packages are cited in the bibliography wherever applicable.
* The concise handbook is useful for understanding the subject ,for quick revision and as a frequent reference companion.
1. Mathematics and Other Tables, 2. Introduction, 3. Engineering Materials, 4. Building Construction, 5. Soil Mechanics and Foundation, 6. Hydraulics, 7. Applied Mechanics and Theory of Structures, 8. Concrete Technology, 9. RCC Structures, 10. Pre-stressed Concrete, 11. Highways, 12. Railways, 13. Bridges and Culverts, 14. Measurement, Evaluation, Estimating and Specifications, 15. Water Supply, 16. Sanitary Engineering, 17. Irrigation, 18. Steel Structures and Steel Tables, 19. PERT and CPM, 20. Building Services, 21. Principals of Construction Equipment, Planning and Management, 22. Problems in Construction Planning and Management, 23. Project Management with CPM (Critical Path Method) and Project Evaluation and Review Technique, 24. Basic Devices, 25. Preparatory Work for Projects, 26. Project Site Organisation & its Execution, 27. Selection and Performance of Construction Equipment, 28. Buckling of Flat and Curved Sheet, 29. Code of Practice for Design and Construction of Machine Foundations, 30. Criteria for Earthquake Resistant Design of Structures (Forth Revision), 31. Timber and Bamboo Structures, 32. Detailing of Structures, Appendices: 1. Surveying, 2. Drawing and Detailing, 3. Valuation Tables, 4. Mode of Measurement, 5. Hydraulic Monograms, 6. Basic
Rates: Based on DSR-1997, 7. Hire Charges of Plants (Based on DSR-1997) (Basic
Rates), 8. Metro Services, A. Kolkata Metro, B. Delhi Metro, 9. Ce Bitumen Cosmopolitan Coefficient, 10. Corrections
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :