Author : S S Khandare
Price : 199.00 159.20
• For Examination in Engineering Degree, Diploma and B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E.(I.T.) and other Competitive Examinations.
• This book contains the basics of Database Management System. The data base management system uses SQL and PL/SQL for performing operation on the darabase.
• The book covers oracle have been discussed.
• The book contains SQL on various types of databases and also large no. of program on oracle programming.
• The JDBC which uses oracle SQL to perform operation on any type of database package like foxpro, excel, access,etc.
• In this book author provides some key topics: E-R Diagrams, Database Design, SQL Commands, Readymade Functions , PL/SQL Programming, Control Statements, Looping Statements, Cursors, JDBC, Projects.
1. Introduction 2. Management Information System 3. Oracle Sql 4. Oracle Function 5. Advanced Sql 6. Pl/Sql 7. Control Statement 8. Looping Statement 9. Cursor 10. Concurancy Control And Error Handling 11. Procedures And Functions 12. Trigger 13. Advances
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S. Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926