This textbook is based on Anna University revised syllabus regulation 2017 for first year B.E/B.Tech students to understand the problem solving and python programming. This book provides the knowledge of problem solving techniques, fundamental concepts of python programming.
• This book designed for beginners and undergraduate students to get skill and logical thinking in python programming.
• It is easy to understand and practice in a good manner.
• This book is provided with a lot of examples for all units and Anna University previous year question paper enclosed.
• Students can learn algorithmic problem solving, data, expressions, statements, control flow, functions, list tuples, dictionaries, files, modules packages.
1. Algorithm and Problem Solving
2. Data, Expressions, Statements
3. Control Flow, Functions
4. List, Tuples, Dictionaries
5. Files, Modules, Package