Struts 2 is a textbook that offers comprehensive coverage of the important subject of Struts 2. Written in simple language and following a logical approach, it first explains the basic concepts and then proceeds to address complex topics. This book begins by introducing the students to small examples and then leads them to an exhaustive project. A careful reading of this book will familiarize the students with the Struts framework to the extent that they can easily design it.
The book deals with the concept of Struts architecture, interceptors and XML files extensively. The project illustrated in the book will give the users confidence to appear in interviews and conduct similar and bigger projects.
1. Introduction to Struts 2, 2. Struts 2 Framework Architecture, 3. Core Components of Struts 2, 4. Validations in Struts, 5. Struts 2 Tiles, 6. Annotations, 7. Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control, 8. Project Using Struts 2
• Step by step approach toward each program
• Tiles, Validator
• Coverage of results, UI Tags, struts-default.xml
• Coverage of OGNL, Internationalization and Value
• Systematic approach and easy-to-understand language